How to earn money through blogging??? this is one of the question which mainly the people ask. Nowadays, the online marketing has came to a great extent. Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was developed by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. The blogs are hosted by Google and generally accessed from a subdomain of blogspot.com. Blogs can also be served from a custom domain owned by the user (like www.example.com) by using DNS facilities to direct a domain to Google’s servers. A user can have up to 100 blogs per account.
Signing up for Blogger is easy. If you already have a Google account (i.e. a Gmail address), then you just have to go to blogger.com and activate Blogger on your account. If you don’t have a Google account, you’ll need to make one. From there, you can optionally link your Blogger blog to your Google+ account, or create a “limited profile” that will let you blog anonymously without being linked back to your identity via Google+. Other Google products that are integrated with Blogger, such as Picasa or Google AdSense, will automatically be linked to your Blogger blog. You may have to sign in and activate those services, and some of them may require separate sign-ups, but otherwise, they’re fully integrated.
Bloggers with WordPress
One of the biggest competitors of Blogger is WordPress.com which is also a very popular blogging platform. We have chosen to focus Blogger.com in this guide because it has a few advantages over WordPress. Here are a couple of advantages that matter the most for a new user:
- Blogger allows users to use their own custom domain for free with their blogs. WordPress charges around $13 to let users use their own domain.
- Blogger allows users to put ads to their blogs for free using gadgets so they can earn money with them. WordPress only allows users to put ads on their blog if they pay the fees to start a premium WordPress blog. The fees for the premium package is around $ 8 per month.
How to earn money through blogging??
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads:
- CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
- CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
Perhaps the most popular network for placing these types of ads is Google AdSense. With this program, you do not need to be in direct contact with advertisers; you simply place the banner on your site, Google chooses ads relevant to your content, and your viewers click on the ads. There are countless similar programs available if you find that AdSense doesn’t work for you, such as Chitika, Infolinks, and Media.net.
Affiliate marketing is one of the various ways to make money online by promoting products or websites to earn a certain percentage as commission from sales made. The sales are made via web traffic. This simply implies that money is made from sales of the product being promoted. What you need to know is that services or products you promote are provided by others and not necessarily you. The only duty you are required to perform is to provide a marketing or sales outlet. So, let’s learn how to earn from affiliate marketing.
3 ways to earn money through Affiliate marketing
- Pay per click. This is when someone clicks on the link you had posted and heads to its corresponding site. It doesn’t matter if this person buys or just browses through, you will earn a certain amount. This is good if you have a huge following where you know a good number of your followers. It would be interested to take a look at it.
- Pay per lead. This means that once your reader clicks and fills out a form, subscription or any other kind of exchange of information. Then you will get a payment. They don’t have to purchase the product either for this choice.
- The lastly (and often where you make a larger income), is pay per sale. Simply put, you get a commission on a percentage of whatever sale was made through your affiliate link.